currently on hold during covid
From 6pm MPCC becomes a members only club. All non members must be signed in by a member or they will be required to leave.
ID MUST BE CHECKED AT ALL TIMES - NO ID ADMITTANCE - FULL NAMES MUST BE WRITTEN ON THE CLUB’S SLIP - ALONG WITH DATE & TIME OF SIGNING IN
1. Members are only allowed to sign a maximum of 3 visitors per member.
2. Visitors remain the responsibility of the member at all times and as such will be required to leave when the member who has signed them in leaves the premises.
3. Visitors are only allowed to be signed in a maximum of once a night (they can’t be signed in by another member should the member they are with leave for the evening)
4. Each individual visitor may be signed in a maximum of three times per month. Once the visitor reaches this limit they are not permitted to return as a visitor until a month has lapsed (i.e third time 23rd Aug – can return as a visitor from 23rd Sept)
5. At all times it is down to the discretion of the Staff/Committee whether visitors are allowed to be signed in.
6. If a members visitor breaks the club rules. It is the responsibility of the member who signed them in and the member will be dealt with according to club procedures.
7. DON’T LET SOMEONE LOSE YOU YOUR MEMBERSHIP
8. Any member who is seen to be abusing this privilege will have it removed.
9. Memberships run from 1st October through till 30th September inclusive.
10. Members must submit their renewal form by 1st October. After such time, they will need to reapply and will be placed on the waiting list.
11. Memberships are charged a one off fee per annum. This is non refundable
12. Any members who use the cash on card facility, do so at their own discretion. No monies will be refunded once placed on card.
13. MPCC HOLD A ZERO TOLERANCE ON DRUGS - Anyone caught/Suspected of using/dealing drugs will be banned, have their membership terminated and where appropriate reported to the appropriate Authorities.
14. MPCC WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY ACTS OF VIOLENCE/AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOUR . Such acts will result in an immediate ban. Termination of membership and where appropriate reported to the appropriate Authorities
15. Memberships Cards remain the property of MPCC at all times
OUR MISSION IS FOR MPCC TO BE A SAFE, HAPPY & PLEASANT ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL
If you have read the above rules and are happy to abide, for the health & safety of all,
We look forward to welcoming you to MPCC