MEMBERSHIP RULES AT A GLANCE
From 6pm MPCC becomes a members only club. All non members must be signed in by a member or they will be required to leave.
Membership allows you access to the premises after 6pm*.
Single Membership £22.00 per annum
Couples/Families £40.00 per annum
* Please note: Occasionally, ticketed event evenings are held at MPCC, members will be required to purchase tickets, they will however, be offered priority purchase before tickets are released to the general public
ID MUST BE CHECKED AT ALL TIMES - NO ID ADMITTANCE - FULL NAMES MUST BE WRITTEN ON THE CLUB’S SLIP - ALONG WITH DATE & TIME OF SIGNING IN
1. Members are only allowed to sign a maximum of 3 visitors per membership.
2. Visitors remain the responsibility of the member at all times and as such will be required to leave when the member who has signed them in leaves the premises.
3. Visitors are only allowed to be signed in a maximum of once a night (they can’t be signed in by another member should the member they are with leave for the evening)
4. Each individual visitor may be signed in a maximum of three times per month. Once the visitor reaches this limit they are not permitted to return as a visitor until a month has lapsed (i.e third time 23rd Aug – can return as a visitor from 23rd Sept)
5. At all times it is down to the discretion of the Staff whether visitors are allowed to be signed in.
6. If a members visitor breaks the club rules. It is the responsibility of the member who signed them in and the member will be dealt with accordingly (as per terms & conditions) 7. DON’T LET SOMEONE LOSE YOU, YOUR MEMBERSHIP
8. Any member who is seen to be abusing this privilege will have it removed.
9. Memberships run from 1st May through till 30th April inclusive.
10. Members must submit their renewal form by 30th April. After such time they will need to reapply, which may result on them being placed on the waiting list.
11. Memberships are charged a one off fee per annum, regardless of what month you join . This is non refundable
12. Any members who use the cash on card facility, do so at their own discretion. No monies will be refunded once placed on card.
13. MPCC HOLD A ZERO TOLERANCE ON DRUGS - Anyone caught/Suspected of using/dealing drugs will be banned, have their membership terminated and where appropriate reported to the appropriate Authorities.
14. MPCC WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY ACTS OF VIOLENCE/AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOUR . Such acts will result in an immediate ban. Termination of membership and where appropriate reported to the appropriate Authorities
15. Memberships Cards are for use of the person they are assigned to only and can not be shared. They remain the property of MPCC at all times
16. By becoming a member, you are agreeing to adhere to the rules/terms & conditions of the club
Misconduct will result in membership being terminated/no monies will be returned
17 Membership Application/Renewal forms can be obtained from the club during opening hours
18 Membership entitles you to discounted drinks and access after 6pm during opening times
19 New Membership Applications, must be nominated by an existing member. You are the responsibility of the existing member whilst on your probational period (the first 3 months of joining)
20 New Members can not nominate other new members until their probational period has ended (Probation period, first 3 months of joining)
21 Smoking, Vaping & E Cigarettes are not permitted inside the premises. There is a designated smoking area on the patio at the rear of the building, Please refrain from smoking else where on the premises and use the ashtrays provided.
22 Footballs, Balls, Scooters, Bike etc are not permitted on the premises.
23 Payment will be required for any damage caused by yourselves (or members of your family for Couples/Family membership and guests) and may result in termination of your membership
24 Children are the soul responsibility of the Parents/Carers at all times.
25 Hallways/Lobbies are for access only and must be kept clear at all times for easy access/exit during an emergency
OUR MISSION IS FOR MPCC TO BE A SAFE, HAPPY & PLEASANT ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL
If you have read the above rules and are happy to abide, for the health & safety of all,
We look forward to welcoming you to MPCC
WE ARE MEMBERS OF PUBWATCH